Enhanced marketing to women in business. The Charter membership badge signals to women that your services are geared to their needs. And Charter Supporters are show-cased in a well-promoted Directory, Events Listings and Expert advice opportunities on the popular Prowess website.
Charter for Women in Business membership badge
- Make your support for women in business visible.
- Logo is available for use online and in print.
- Download a marketing pack.
- Stand out to women looking for business services and support.
- Promote your organisation in the the UK’s top-ranked site for women in business.
- SEO benefits. Increase your chances of being found via search engines – many directory entries on the Prowess site rank on the first page of Google.
- Promote your business related events (provided at least 30% of speakers/ presenters are women).
- Top events will be featured on the Prowess homepage and in the monthly newsletter.
- Upload events as far in advance as you wish.
- Promote your professional expertise to women in business.
- SEO benefits – regular blogging improves SEO increasing your chance of being found via search engines.
- Your own blog homepage within Prowess.org.uk
- The opportunity to feature in ‘ask the expert’ spotlights.
Training & Development
- Latest and best information on supporting women in business, to help you to improve services and expand your client base.
- Quality, holistic learning framework, including audio/visual resources, reflective exercises and tests to embed knowledge.
- Affordable CPD for you and your team.
- Assess your services and develop a practical action plan.
- Benchmark your services against similar organisations.
Increased share of a fast growing part of the economy.
- The number of women starting businesses has increased by 30% since 2008, compared to 7% for men.
- Women now comprise one third of the self-employed and 20% of SME’s are majority female led. Those businesses contribute £70 billion to the UK economy in gross value added (GVA).
- The Charter for Women in Business will help you to increase your share of the growing women in business market.
Make a Difference
Be part of a community of practice and change
- Join other organisations that support women in business
- Contribute to policy debates as part of a growing ‘voice’ for women in business
- Participate in member activities and events.
We are currently developing the Charter for Women in Business accreditation framework. If you feel that external accreditation would be important for your organisation, please register your interest now. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org